Digital Satellite Finder
Showing all 7 results
Satlink WS-6916 DVB-S/S2 HD Digital Satellite TV Finder Meter with MPEG-2/MPEG-4
- 3.5 Inch High Definition TFT LCD Screen
- Fully DVB-S/S2, MPEG-2/MPEG4 compliant, MPEG-2 / H.264 Hardware decoding
- Supportting Supports for multiple TP detection, scan of Auto,Blind,Manual or NIT, DISEQC 1.0/1.1/1.2 ,0/22khz Tone Speaker Integrated
- Support both AV out and AV in, HDMI out, 7.4V/3000mAh Li-ion Battery Included
- Software can be upgraded to search the updated satellites via USB port. The software is used to search the US satellites, but it can search EU satellites via software update. Please email us before you upgrade the Software. Besides, if you have any issues in using it, please don’t hesitate to contact us via E-mail. We will provide you with excellent services.
SF-95DR Meter Digital Satellite Finder Satlink Receptor TV Signal Finder
Digital Satellite Finder SF-95DR Meter Satlink Receptor TV Signal Receiver Sat Decoder Satfinder Compass LCD FTA Dish-In-Line IF signal strength meter,75Ω connector,Built-In light & electric buzzer. Built in Compass;Ideal for satellite installations or to re-point your satellite dish.-SF-95DR has a blue back light to allow use at night. The signal meter never needs to be recalibrated nor does it need complicated programming.-ATT increasing key. If the incoming signal is too strong, (the thermometer-scales shows max and the signal strength value shows 99) it can easily be attenuated by enabling this “attenuation” function, it reduces the incoming signal to a lower level.
Starface HD SF-8900 Digital Satellite Finder Signal Meter
- 2.4″ TFT Color LCD Screen. Support better resolution
- Fully Support DVB-S/DVB-S2. MPEG2/MPEG4 Compliant
- Support Spectrum Function
- Support Motor Set and antenna motor control —DiSEqC 1.2/USALS/OFF
- Support Loop Search functions
- Support multiple OSD languages
- Support 11 kinds of OSD interface color selection
- Support DISEQC 1.0/1.1 /1.2,0 /USALS 22khz Tone
- Test Content: Signal Strength, Quality, BER, PWR, SNR etc.
- LNB short-circuit protection and indicator