So that we can provide services to you, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address. Personal Information is collected when you create an account with us, place an order on the website, or when you communicate to any of our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services through the website, phone, or email. Some examples of where we may need these details are pre-orders, home deliveries, competitions & promotions and when you opt-in to receiving marketing newsletters from Qatarshoppe.com.
Qatarshoppe.com takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information, and how it is collected and stored.
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. If you choose to withhold the requested information, however, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that depend on the collection of that information.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Data that you give by filling in structures on our Platform, including data given at the time of enrolling to use our Platform and other registrations (eg: online media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material;
- We may pass your name, address, and phone number to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (to our courier service). You must only submit to us the information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes;
- Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your information with us; and we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- The information you give when you enter competition or promotion through our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials, or feedback on our Platform;
- Data you give us, or that we may gather from you when you report an issue with our Platform;
- A record of correspondence in the event that you contact us;
- In the event that you download or use our mobile application, we may receive information about your area and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device;
We respect your privacy. Any personal information that we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested, or otherwise to enable us to carry out our business as suppliers of goods, such as
- Provide our services
- Respond to your inquiries
- Customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates
- Handle orders, delivery, and payments
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
- Update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on our behalf.
Each time we use your personal information for advertising purposes such as promotions, surveys, and newsletters, we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive any further information from us.
- All information contained by Qatarshoppe.com is treated as strictly confidential and Qatarshoppe.com does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- Qatarshoppe.com also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Qatarshoppe.com retains such information.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
- We may also share personal information with Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- Service providers who help with our business operations.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions and necessary measures to protect your personal information. Our electronic information systems are password-protected to prevent unauthorized access. We have adopted security measures in an effort to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration while it is under our control. Our staff is trained and required to protect the privacy of your personal information.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties
In order to maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you close your browser window when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If you believe that your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
If your name, e-mail, phone number or other Personal Information changes, you may update, correct, or omit the relevant information by going to your profile under “My Account”. If you request us to do so, we will amend any personal information which is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. You may \ directly contact us or send an email at email@example.com. In addition, if you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any marketing e-mail you receive from us.
The Site is a general audience website and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has submitted Personal Information without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable information from our files. We understand that children may not fully understand all of the provisions of this Privacy Notice or make informed decisions about the choices that are made available to adult users of the Site. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the websites they visit. Qatarshoppe.com does not sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required to seek the consent of your parent or guardian to purchase products from the Site.
We maintain relationships with third party affiliates, thus we may feature links to other websites. Although we do not and cannot control the activities of the third parties that operate such websites, you can be sure that we will stop doing business with any affiliate that engages in abusive practices, including, for example, spam, trademark infringement, or unlawful activities. Qatarshoppe.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other websites besides its own.
SSL is enabled on cart and checkout pages. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
IN NO EVENT WILL QATARSHOPPE.COM OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF QATARSHOPPE.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In case you want to get in touch with us or to provide your feedback, we are always there for you. In fact, it is a pleasure to hear from our valued customers. Kindly feel free to contact our customer care team via email: email@example.com.